Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- 2 x (approx 650gm) Steggles turkey breasts cut into large pieces
- 1/2 cup tandoori paste
- 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt + extra, to serve
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- Naan bread, lemon wedges, to serve
- In a medium bowl combine the tandoori paste with the yoghurt and stir to combine. Place in a large snap-lock bag, add the turkey and rub to coat. Marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the tomatoes, cucumber, onion and herbs in a bowl. Drizzle with the vinegar and oil and toss well to coat. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat. Remove the turkey from the marinade and cook for 5-7 minutes, turning or until the turkey is cooked through. Set turkey aside on a plate covered with foil for 5 minutes.
- Serve turkey with salad, extra Greek yoghurt, naan bread, and lemon wedges.