Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap
Cooking: as per instructions on pack
The kids will love these Sweet Chilli Chicken Wraps offering just the right amount of kick for their young palate. The wraps are the right size to satisfy little tummies and also allow you to utilise food items you already have, as you can easily substitute or add salad ingredients.
Most of the prep can be completed while the Sweet Chill Chicken Tenders are cooking, making these wraps quick and easy to put together.
Ingredients for a single serve
- 1 Steggles Sweet Chilli Chicken Tender
- 1 mini wrap
- iceberg Lettuce - roughly chopped
- 2 thin slices of cucumber
- 2 thin slices of tomatoes
- 1 Tblsp grated cheese
- Cook the Steggles Sweet Chilli Chicken Tenders as per on pack instructions.
- While the Sweet Chilli Chicken Tenders are cooking, arrange the wraps on your bench and add the iceberg lettuce approximately 2/3 of the way down the wrap.
- Place a cooked Sweet Chill Chicken Tender on top of the lettuce and top with 1 tablespoon of grated cheese, 2 slices of cucumber and 2 slices of tomato.
- Fold the wrap to enclose the contents and wrap the base with a piece of baking paper to help keep it closed.
- You can use pre-packaged mixed lettuce leaves if iceberg lettuce is not available.
- If you are unable to source mini wraps, you can use the standard sized ones and simply cut the Sweet Chilli Chicken Tender in half lengthways to ensure there is chicken along the length of the wrap.
- Pineapple pieces, alfalfa sprouts, grated carrot, beetroot etc can also be used as fillings in these wraps.
Recipe created by Lauren