Sundried Tomato And Thyme Chicken Rissoles
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 16 minutes
- 500g Steggles LEAN chicken mince
- ¾ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 Tblsp thyme leaves
- Tomato relish to serve
- In a bowl mix together the chicken mince, breadcrumbs, tomatoes and thyme leaves.
- Divide mixture into 12 equal portions. Shape each portion into small rissoles. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Cook rissoles in batches in a lightly greased frying pan over medium heat. Cook for about 8 minutes turning during cooking until golden and cooked through.