Steggles Turkey Mince Open Pide
Try this Pide for a change. You'll just never know how good it is until you try it.
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 500g Steggles Turkey Shortcuts Mince
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tblsp Middle Eastern spice blend
- 1 cup hommus
- 1 Turkish bread loaf, cut into four
- 2 cups tabouli
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook onion until lightly golden. Add garlic and cook a further minute.
- Add mince and cook until browned all over, breaking up any large pieces with a wooden spoon. Add spice, stir over heat a further minute. Set aside and keep warm
- Meanwhile toast bread and spread with hommus, top with mince mixture and tabouli