Steggles Soft Turkey Tacos with Salsa and Spicy Dressing
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- 1 pack Steggles Turkey Breast Fillets (2 breasts), cut into strips
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Mexican seasoning
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 2 Tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 250g packet mini tortillas
- 225g packet fresh coleslaw salad
- Combine cumin, smoked paprika and 1 tablespoon of the lime juice in a non-metallic bowl. Add turkey and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to marinate. Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, Mexican seasoning and 1 tablespoon of the lime juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- To make the salsa, combine onion, tomatoes, avocado, coriander and chilli in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and remaining lime juice, stir to combine.
- Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over medium heat. Cook turkey in two batches for 5-6 minutes, turning frequently, until cooked. Top tortillas with coleslaw, turkey pieces and salsa. Drizzle with mayonnaise dressing.