Steggles Roast Chicken with Pearl Couscous, Spinach and Feta Stuffing
Try this delicious quick and east roast for the whole family
Prep: 20 minutes
Cooking: 1 hour 50 minutes (plus 10 minutes for couscous)
- 2kg Steggles chicken
- 250g pearl couscous
- 320g marinated fetta
- 1/4 cup semi sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 60g baby spinach, roughly chopped
- Drain the fetta from the oil and reserve. Cook couscous according to packet directions, allow to cool completely. When cool mix together the couscous with crumbled fetta, tomatoes, olives and spinach.
- Fill chicken cavity with stuffing, close with toothpicks or skewers. Tie drumsticks together and fold under wings.
- Place chicken on a roasting rack over a large baking dish.
- Season with freshly cracked pepper mix.
- Bake in 190C preheated oven for 1 hour and 45 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve with gremolata