Steggles Peri Peri Grilled Chicken
Place the chillis, capsicum, garlic, paprika, juice, parsley and oil in food processor and process until almost smooth.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 2kg Steggles chicken
- 3 small red chillis
- 1/2 cup roasted capsicum, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tblsp sweet paprika
- 2 Tblsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tblsp chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Place the chillis, capsicum, garlic, paprika, juice, parsley and oil in food processor and process until almost smooth.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut chicken down the breastbone. Open out chicken, and press down heavily to flatten. Cut deep slits in the thickest part of the chicken breasts.
- Rub Peri Peri mixture all over chicken. With breast side up, place chicken on a roasting rack over a large baking dish.
- Bake in 190C preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve with lime.