Spaghetti with Chicken, Capers and Olives
Quick, easy and fantastic. Who doesn't love chicken and pasta?
Prep: 12.5 minutes
Cooking: 12.5 minutes
- 500g Steggles chicken mince
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup red wine
- ¼ cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 375g spaghetti
- Caper berries to serve
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, add mince and garlic. Stir over medium heat until chicken is cooked and liquid has evaporated. Use a fork to break up any lumps as mince cooks.
- Add tomato paste. Cook, stirring for 1 minute. Pour in tomatoes, wine, olives, and capers. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir through parsley.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions on packet. Stir through half sauce into pasta, place in serving bowls. Spoon over remaining sauce. Top with caper berries.