Roast Chicken in Beer
Here’s how to give him a Father’s Day he won’t forget. Firstly, the beer. You can use any brand. Just make sure it’s not his last one.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 1 hour 30 minutes
Serves: Feed your family. Twice
- 1 Steggles Family Roast Chicken
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 long red chilli finely minced
- 1/2 bunch coriander finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 200 ml lager
- Combine the beer with the other ingredients to make the marinade. Leave the chicken in the fridge overnight or at least an hour before cooking.
- Preheat your oven to around 200 degrees and roast.
- Baste with the remaining marinade until the juices run clear.
- Serve anything left over as dressing.
- Serve with roast potatoes, baby peas, sport and more beer.