Rice Noodle salad
- 100g vermicelli noodles
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and set aside to soak for 5 minutes. Drain and rinse well.
- Using scissors cut noodles into smaller pieces.
- Place noodles in a salad bowl. Add carrot, onion, coriander and mint. Whisk together dressing ingredients, add to noodles and toss to combine.