Open turkey sandwich
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 Steggles turkey breast steaks, halved
- 8 slices bruschetta bread
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup basil pesto
- 50g baby salad kale
- Combine 1 tablespoon of oil and the lemon juice in a shallow bowl. Add turkey breast steaks and toss to coat. Set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
- Brush remaining oil over bruschetta. Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue over high heat. Cook bruschetta for 1 minute each side, until lightly toasted. Cook turkey breast steaks in the same pan for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Spread avocado over each bruschetta. Top with tomato, turkey breast steak and a dollop of pesto. Scatter over baby kale to serve.