Moroccan Turkey Filo
Be adventurous, try this good hearty meal and explore your taste buds.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- 500g Steggles Turkey Shortcuts Mince
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 1/2 tspn ground ginger
- 2 1/2 tspn ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 2 tbslp chopped coriander
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Heat the oil in a small pan over medium high heat and cook the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the mince and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon until brown, add spices, dates and coriander
- Spoon mince mixture into 4 pie tins. Place one sheet of filo onto a clean dry surface, lightly spray with cooking spray, fold in half. Gently scrunch filo to cover pie filling.
- Repeat with remaining filo to cover all pies. Place pies on baking tray, bake in 200°C preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until filo is golden