Mediterranean Stuffed Mushrooms
Prep: 12.5 minutes
Cooking: 12.5 minutes
- 200g Steggles chicken mince
- 6 medium field mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- ¼ cup chopped Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop. Heat the oil in a small pan and cook the chopped stems, onion, garlic and oregano. Cook over medium heat until softened and lightly golden. Remove from pan, set aside.
- In the same frying pan, cook the chicken mince over medium heat until cooked, breaking up any lumps with a fork. Stir through onion mixture, olives and one tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese.
- Place the mushroom caps on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spoon the chicken mixture into the caps and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake in pre-heated 180C oven for 10 minutes until mushrooms are soft and cheese is golden.