Mediterranean Chicken Drumsticks
Simple and delicious, these Mediterranean drumsticks are great to be enjoyed with friends and family at the next game night
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 55 minutes
Serves: 4 to 8
- 8 Steggles chicken drumsticks, season with salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 600 ml passata
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 red capsicum sliced
- 1/4 yellow capsicum sliced
- 1/4 green capsicum sliced
- 8 kalamata olives
- 8 baby chat potatoes halved
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 185 c
- Put a large heavy based pot on a medium to high heat on the stove top.
- Add oil and brown the seasoned Steggles chicken drumsticks on all sides and turn the heat down.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Bring the mix up to a simmer for a minute or two.
- Then place in the oven with the lid on but not sealed (just off centre a little), this will stop any mess getting in the oven.
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the mix is saucy and thick.