Macadamia & parmesan turkey schnitzel
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, ground
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 Steggles turkey breast steaks
- Olive oil, to pan fry
- Chips, salad, to serve
- Place the flour and eggs in separate bowls. Mix together breadcrumbs, macadamias and parmesan in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each piece of turkey in the flour, then egg and lastly the macadamia mixture, pressing to coat all over.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook turkey for 3-4 minutes each side, until golden and cooked through. Serve with chips and salad.
Note: To grind macadamias, place whole macadamias in a small blender or food processor. Pulse until finely ground.