Lime & soy sticky wings
Lime, soy, sticky turkey wings. Need we say anymore?
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 1 hour 5 minutes
- ¾ cup lime marmalade
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1.2kg turkey wingettes (wing nibbles)
- 700g baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch chives, cut into 2cm lengths
- Combine marmalade, juice, soy, sugar and paprika in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves and mixture is smooth. Simmer for 5 minutes, until syrupy.
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Place wings in a large baking pan, pour over marmalade mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and bake for another 45 minutes, basting every 15 minutes, until sticky and golden.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in a large pan of boiling water until just tender.
- Drain, halve and place in a large serving dish.
- Drizzle with oil and season well.
- Add chives and toss to combine.
- Serve with sticky wings.