Honey & soy turkey with carrot & coriander salad
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 4 Steggles turkey breast steaks
- ½ cup honey-soy marinade
- 3 carrots, peeled, shredded
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 3 shallots, finely sliced
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- ¼ cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Place turkey in a shallow dish. Pour over the honey-soy marinade and turn to coat. Set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, make dressing. Mix together all ingredients in a small jar or jug. Combine carrot, cabbage, shallots and coriander. Add dressing and toss to combine. Divide between serving bowls and top with peanuts.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook turkey breast steaks for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Thickly slice turkey and serve with carrot salad.