Herb Roast Chicken
A roast chicken is perfect to be enjoyed over laughter and conversation with the family.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 1 hour 30 minutes
Serves: Feed your family. Twice
- Steggles Family Feast Chicken
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme sprigs
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped sage
- ¼ teaspoon finely chopped rosemary leaves
- oil or butter to rub the skin
- sea salt to season
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- In a small bowl combine parsley, thyme, sage and rosemary.
- Rub oil or butter over the skin of the chicken and then spread the mixed herbs over the chicken.
- Place the chicken into a roasting pan on a bed of fresh herbs and season with sea salt.
- Roast for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite sides like baked potato and roasted carrots.