Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 1¼ hours
There are quite a lot of potatoes because everyone loves a left-over roastie!
- 10 large brushed potatoes, peeled and halved across ways
- Duck fat, or olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Take halved potatoes and carefully cut slices in the top, 5mm apart, cutting to about 1 centimeter from the bottom so it stays connected.
- Place a teaspoon of duck fat on each one and rub it all over with your hands. Season well.
- Put into the over with the turkey when it has about an hour to go.
- When the turkey comes out of the oven, you will crank it to 200c to get them nice and crispy on the edges.