Crunchy Apple and Fennel Coleslaw
Prep: 10 minutes
- 2 pink lady apples
- juice of 1 lemon
- 5 cups Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 50g snow pea sprouts
- 1 Spanish onion, sliced
- 1 bulb fennel, very thinly sliced
- 2 Tblsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tblsp maple syrup
- 1 Tblsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Cut the apples into wedges and dip in lemon juice to prevent discolouring. In a large bowl, toss together the apples, cabbage, sprouts, and onion.
- Whisk together the vinegar, maple syrup, soy and sesame oil.
- Place coleslaw into serving bowls. Pour dressing over salad and gently toss to coat evenly. Top with fennel.