Corn Kernel Salad with Lebanese Cucumber and Baby Rocket
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 3 corncobs, husks and silk removed
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 60g baby rocket
- 1 Spanish onions, sliced
- 2 Tblsp peanut oil
- 2 tspn Dijon mustard
- 2 Tblsp lemon juice
- Brush the corn with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the corn on a heated chargrill pan or BBQ. Cook until corn is slightly charred and corn is cooked.
- Set corn aside and cool. When cool, using a sharp knife cut kernels from the cob.
- Place the corn kernels, cucumber, rocket and onion in a bowl and toss.
- For the dressing, whisk together the peanut oil, mustard and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and gently toss to coat evenly.