Citrus Watercress and Pear Salad
Prep: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch fresh watercress, rinsed, excess water shaken off
- 2 Cara or blood oranges
- 1 small pear, skin on, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Break watercress into small sprigs and place in a large bowl.
- 2 Segment the oranges over a small bowl to catch the juice.
- 3 Add the orange segments and pear slices to the watercress.
- 4 Whisk the reserved orange juice, honey and oil. Season and mix well. Drizzle over salad and toss lightly to combine. Serve with barbecued Turkey Thigh Fillets.