Chicken and Herb Salad
Prep: 7 minutes
Cooking: 7 minutes
- 350g Steggles chicken mince
- ½ red chilli, seeded, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Lebanese cucumbers, in ribbons
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 3 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- In a lightly greased frying pan, add mince. Stir over medium heat until chicken is cooked and liquid has evaporated. Use a fork to break up any lumps as mince cooks. Stir through chilli, sugar and lime rind. Allow to cool.
- In a bowl, gently toss together the chicken mixture and all remaining ingredients.