Chicken and Caramelised Onion Tarts
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- 200g Steggles LEAN chicken mince
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 200g jar Caramelized Onion Relish
- 180g tub Persian fetta
- Sprigs of chervil
- Using a 7cm round cutter, cut 24 rounds from the pastry. Press rounds into lightly greased patty tins and prick pastry well with a fork.
- Bake in a preheated 190C oven for about 12 minutes or until pastry is cooked through and lightly golden. Cool slightly, and carefully press tart cases down if pastry have puffed during cooking. Set aside to cool completely.
- Cook chicken mince in a lightly greased frying pan, breaking up lumps with a wooden spoon. Set aside to cool. When cool mix mince with the caramelized onion.
- Place tart bases onto serving plates, spoon in mince mixture, crumble over feta and top with a sprig of chervil