Chicken Skewer with Garlic Aioli in a Lettuce Wrap
Cooking: as per instructions on pack
Freshen up the Tuck Shop menu! These Chicken Skewers with Garlic Aioli in a Lettuce Wrap are easy to put together and great to be enjoyed by the kids.
Ingredients for a single serve
- 2 pc Steggles Chicken Breast Pops
- 1 cherry tomato cut in ½
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- 2 pieces of pineapple, cut in small triangles
- 1 wooden skewer
- 1 serve of garlic aioli sauce
- Cook Steggles Breast Chicken Pops according as per on pack instructions.
- Thread each skewer with 2 x chicken breast pops, 2 x pineapple pieces and 2 x cherry tomato halves.
- Line lettuce leaf with garlic aioli sauce and then place finished skewer on top. Serve.
- For an additional twist, use fresh crunchy snow peas, red capsicum or chargrilled vegetables.
- Iceberg lettuce can be used instead of cos. Chop the base off and keep under running water so leaves separate. Use smaller firm leaves for lettuce cups.
Recipe created by Rebecca