Chicken Skewers With Red Pepper Relish
Prep: 10 mins + 10 mins refrigeration
Cooking: 8- 10 minutes
- 500g Steggles LEAN chicken mince
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tspn chopped coriander
- 1 tsp ground fennel
- ¾ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 Tblsp chopped coriander
- Red pepper relish to serve
- Combine chicken mince, onion, coriander, fennel and breadcrumbs and in a bowl, mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mince mixture into 12 equal portions. Shape each portion around a skewer into a sausage shape. Repeat with remaining mixture. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Cook on a lightly greased grill pan over medium high heat for about 8 minutes or until cooked, turning half way through cooking. Serve with relish.
TIP: Soak skewers in water for 30 mins