Chicken Singapore Noodles
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 300g pkt thin egg noodles
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 150g snow peas, diagonally halved
- 1 carrot, peeled, diagonally thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 2 cups coarsely shredded Steggles roast chicken
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce Green onions, thinly sliced, to serve
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Use a fork to separate the noodles. Set aside for 5 minutes to soak. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok over high heat. Add the snow peas, carrot and capsicum and cook, tossing, for 1-2 minutes or tender crisp. Add the curry powder and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the chicken, oyster sauce and noodles and cook, tossing, for 2-3 minutes or until heated through and well combined.
- Divide the noodles among serving bowls. Sprinkle with green onions and serve immediately.