Chicken, Olive and Chilli Spaghetti New!
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- 375g dried spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 long fresh red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 690g jar tomato pasta sauce
- 2 cups coarsely shredded Steggles roast chicken
- 1 cup (145g) pitted kalamata olives
- Finely grated parmesan, to serve
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions until al dente. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chilli and garlic and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until aromatic. Add the pasta sauce and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add the chicken and olives and cook, gently stirring, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Add the spaghetti to the pan and gently toss to combine. Divide evenly among serving bowls. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve immediately.