Chicken Meatball Spaghetti with Garlic & Thyme
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- 1 pack Steggles Chicken Mince
- Salt and pepper
- Gourmet Garden Garlic
- Gourmet Garden Thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 200ml sour cream
- 40g baby spinach
- 1 packet spaghetti, cooked
- In a bowl season chicken mince with salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon each of Gourmet Garden Garlic and Thyme. Form into meatballs, using wet hands.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and brown the meatballs on all sides. Remove to a plate.
- Add onion to the pan and saute for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.
- Add 1 cup water, Â½ teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons each of Gourmet Garden Thyme and Garlic, and the meatballs, and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and spinach and heat through, stirring gently. Serve over spaghetti.