Prep: 17 minutes
Cooking: 17 minutes
- 700g Steggles chicken mince
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1½ cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
- 4 skewers, soaked in water
- Lebanese bread, baby cos lettuce, yogurt and beetroot dip to serve
- In a bowl, add mince, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley and seasoning. Mix well. Shape into 12 sausages and thread on to skewers.
- Place skewers on a tray and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Cook Kofta on a heated, oiled grill plate or barbecue, uncovered for 12 minutes, or until cooked through, turning during cooking Serve with Lebanese bread, baby cos, yoghurt and beetroot dip.