Chicken Burger Wrap
Cooking: as per instructions on pack
Wraps are a great way to switch from the usual sandwich routine. The roll-up nature of flat breads makes it easy to deliver an array of healthy options within that are also easy for kids to handle and consume.
Ingredients for a single serve
- 1 Steggles Crumbed Chicken Burger
- 1 slice of cheese (if using a block of cheese, cut into fun shapes)
- 1 slice of tomato, sliced in half
- lettuce, washed and shredded
- mayonnaise to taste
- 1 wholemeal flat bread wraps
- Cook Steggles Crumbed Chicken Burger as per on pack instructions. Once cooked, slice the burger into threes.
- Ready the cheese, tomato and lettuce according to the directions above.
- Preheat the flat bread according to on pack instructions.
- To prepare the Chicken Burger Wrap, place individual sliced burgers inside each warmed wrap. Top with lettuce, slices of tomato, a squirt of mayonnaise, and cheese.
- Fold each burger wrap firmly beginning with the base first, followed by each of the sides. Secure the wrap with a toothpick or wrap firmly in greaseproof paper or aluminium foil.
- Serve warm.
- Mayonnaise can be replaced with aioli or tomato sauce.
Recipe created by Jody