Chicken Breast Pop Caesar Salad
Cooking: as per instructions on pack
Trying to find a salad kids will love? This Chicken Breast Pop Caesar Salad is designed with the fussiest of kids in mind. Bringing nutrition and taste together, this is the perfect lunch-box salad. It is easy on time too. Plus cutting veggies into sweet shapes is a great way to encourage kiddies to eat their veggies.
Ingredients for a single serve
- 8 Steggles Chicken Breast Pops
- 1 iceberg lettuce washed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 boiled egg, peeled and sliced
- 3-4 slices of cucumber
- 1 slice of toast
- ¼ avocado, diced
- grated cheese
For the dressing
- 2 Tblsp unsweetened Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- a pinch of onion salt
- 1 Tblsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp Dijon/wholegrain mustard
- Cook the Steggles Chicken Breast Pops as per packet instructions.
- Arrange lettuce in serving dishes or cardboard boxes, add sliced the cucumber, diced avocado and sliced egg.
- Cut the toast to create croutons and arrange on top of the salad.
- Top the salad with grated cheese and Steggles Chicken Breast Pops. Serve dressing on the side.
- Use cookie cutters to cut shapes in vegetables to make the salad more appealing to children; include seasonal vegetables as required.
Recipe created by Krissy