Chargrilled turkey, capsicum and potato salad
Quick easy meal, serve salad with parsley leaves and aioli and bread.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 20 minutes
- 4 Steggles turkey steaks, cut from Turkey Breast Fillets
- 500g chat potatoes
- 2 sprigs mint
- 2/3 cup frozen peas
- 3 finely chopped gherkins
- ¾ cup chopped chargrilled capsicum
- 4 anchovies, chopped
- 1 Tblsp baby capers
- ½ cup garlic aioli
- ¼ cup parsley leaves
- Bread to serve
- Cook the potatoes and mint in boiling water for about 15 minutes or until just cooked through. Add the peas in the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, cook the turkey steaks on greased, preheated BBQ or grill pan for about 2-3 minutes each side until just cooked through. Set aside to cool. When cool, shred turkey using two forks.
- Place the shredded turkey in a bowl with the potatoes, peas, gherkins, capsicum, anchovies and capers, toss to combine. Serve salad with parsley leaves and aioli and bread.