Baby Spinach, Zucchini and Mint Salad
Prep: 15 minutes
Cooking: 4 minutes
- 2 medium zucchinis cut into batons
- 100g beans
- 1 green capsicum, cut into strips
- ½ red capsicum, diced
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 70g baby spinach
- handful of watercress
- 200g yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp chopped mint
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 Tblsp lemon juice
- Place the zucchini and beans in a pan of boiling water. Bring back to boil, simmer for 3 minutes, or until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. Place in a salad bowl.
- Add the capsicum, celery, tomatoes, spinach and watercress.
- To make the dressing, place the yogurt, garlic, mint and lemon juice in a bowl. Whisk until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.