Almond and Baby Bok Choy Noodle Salad
Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- 100g rice noodles, cooked as per pack instructions
- 100g snow peas, cut in half
- 2 bunched broccolini, cut into 5cm pieces
- 1 head baby bok choy, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup Tamari almonds
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tspn sambal oelek sauce
- 2 Tblsp peanut oil
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Rinse noodles under cold water and set aside. Meanwhile, blanch the snow peas, broccolini and bok choy in a pan of boiling water until just tender. Drain and refresh in cold water.
- In a large bowl, toss together the noodles, snow peas, broccolini and bok choy.
- Whisk together the orange juice sambal oelek sauce and peanut oil. Season with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and gently toss to coat evenly. Serve topped with almonds.