Frozen Turkey Breast
Frozen Turkey Breast buffet ready for you to season and marinate
- Leave in bag and place turkey on a plate and thaw in fridge for approximately 7 to 8 hours per 500g weight.
- Preheat oven to 160°C if fan forced (180°C conventional).
- Remove all packaging and moisture pads on the underside of the Turkey.
- Place on roasting rack on an oven tray. Cover with lightly oiled foil to reduce browning and drying out.
- Place in centre of oven and cook for 2 hours and 30 minutes (small) 3hours (medium)
- Remove foil for the last 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and allow 15 minutes to rest in a warm place lightly covered with foil before carving.
*Due to variation of appliance types and brands use as guide only*
To ensure your turkey is completely cooked, insert a clean skewer into the thickest part of the thigh and remove if the juices run clear the turkey is cooked. Or if you have a meat thermometer place the termometer into the thickest part of the Turkey breast to achieve a temperature of 75°C.
Storage: Keep Refrigerated. Store at or below 4°C.